“At FLS we commit to act and behave ethically conscious and contribute to economic development. Our aim shall be to improve the quality of life of our employees and their families as well as the local community and society at large.”
The following points reflect the core values of our organization:
- Providing the highest service quality at all times
- Investing in people Development and Leadership by example
- Developing our teams towards excellence
- Creating wealth through organic & sustainable growth
- Care and active contribution to communities & our environment
- Contribution to long term win-win partnerships with our suppliers
- Employee Social Benefits
- Selecting environmental conscious transport modes
- Customer satisfaction
- No trade-offs between short-term profitability and our social and environmental goals
Proud Founders & Sponsors of the Diamond Elephant Foundation
“I have been living and working in this beautiful country for more than 25 years and I feel very privileged and very lucky. Over the years I have met many interesting people here in Thailand and I have gotten so much great support forming my business, which has meanwhile grown into an international organization.
And therefore I decided that now is the time for me to give something back to this great nation.
My vision with this non-profit Foundation is to help and assist poor and sick children in need. I’m only interested in sustainable non – Profit Projects and we will carefully check that the aid is going directly to those in need.
Please support my cause by donating whatever you can. Sometimes a small token can change the world for those who are desperate and are in real need.
Thank you very much for your support!“
– Martin Haeberli, Chairman.
If you would like to stay up to date with the Wat Thung Hiang children shelter projects, helping cultural children in remote areas, and all related updates, please follow us on: